There are hundreds of companies available for you to sell notes to. So why choose American Equity Funding?
We will give you 16 reasons…
- When you call our number you talk to a real person, not voice mail or an answering machine. This saves you time and frustration.
- Steve Whitlock, the President of American Equity Funding, has over 20 years of experience in buying and selling notes. This means he can answer most of your questions.
- Our reputation for being honest is reflected in our reference letters. Feel free to contact any of the references we provide you. We will provide more letters upon request. We will treat you fairly.
- We respond quickly to your request for a price. You should have an answer the same day and normally within 30 minutes.
- American Equity pays all fees involved with a normal note transaction. There is no risk to you.
- No loan is too large or too small.
- Every note is priced on an individual basis. We specialize in solving your problem.
- We pride ourselves in friendly service and making the customer feel comfortable.
- We have no hidden costs.
- Our products are diversified, so there is one sure to meet your needs.
- American Equity buys notes nationwide.
- We are small enough to provide personal attention and big enough to get the job done. You get the personal touch of a small company but the experience of a big company.
- We are licensed and bonded which helps take the fear out of doing business with a company you do not know.
- The five people in our office, collectively have 100 years of experience in this field and are experts in buying and closing notes.
- We love our jobs and project this feeling through our attitude toward our customers.
- We want your business and will do what it takes to earn your confidence.