There are constant ups and downs in today’s economic times, often making it difficult for homebuyers and business owners to obtain mortgage loans. Because of this, owner financing has become a popular way to sell properties. If you recently sold your residential or commercial property using seller financing, you are currently holding a deed of trust or mortgage note.
Owner financed mortgages require you to act as a bank, collecting payments and keeping detailed payment records. Doing so can be tedious, stressful work. We can take that stress out of your life by buying your entire mortgage note, or part of your note, for a lump sum of cash today. Both have their advantages.
For example, selling part of the mortgage note, for example, 36 or 48 payments, allows you to receive a lump sum of cash for those specific payments today and then continue collecting mortgage payments from the buyer once those payments sold to us have ended. Selling a portion of your mortgage note can give you needed money today and income later. Selling the entire mortgage note upfront gives you more cash today.
You are probably thinking, “Why should I sell my mortgage note?” Well, there are several reasons why selling your privately held mortgage to a real estate note buying company like American Equity Funding is wise. We’ve compiled a list of the top ten reasons people choose to sell mortgage notes to us.
Get a Free, No-obligation Quote
Find out how much cash you can get today by selling your mortgage note or structured settlement to American Equity Funding, the most exceptional real estate note buyers in the nation!
- Buy a new home
- Remodel an existing home
- Tuition for college
- Pay unexpected medical expenses
- Take your dream vacation of a lifetime
- Remove the burden of note management
- Estate settlement
- Opportunity capital for a new business venture
- Move money to a safer investment
- Buy a new vehicle, motor home, boat, car, etc.
Why Would I Want to Sell My Loan for Immediate Cash Now?
When you convert part or all of your loan into cash, you gain several advantages in addition to immediate cash:
- You don’t have to worry about the payments you receive each month slipping away on life’s little expenses.
- You receive a substantial sum of cash right now, enough to accomplish some important goals.
- You don’t have to worry about collecting monthly payments or servicing your contracts; we handle all of that.
- You don’t have to worry about whether the taxes and insurance premiums are paid each year to protect your investment; we handle all of that.
- You don’t have to worry about whether your Borrower will continue to make his or her payments.
Did any of those reasons ring true to your current life situation? Are you thinking, “It’s time to sell my mortgage note.”? If so, request a FREE quote today and find out the value of your mortgage note. We have cash for your note now!